Why KaEtchosan at Etchetera?  

Posted by allanloi

KaEtchosan is a gay term defined in many ways depending on how is it used during a conversation. It can mean a lie, a drama, a joke or anything done not in a serious manner.

Etchetera means anything, everything, somewhere, anywhere or should I say anything under the sun.

 This blog will contain the writer's journey, encounters, and personal views about anything under the sun whom he finds interesting to share and to others. Somewhere,  minds do meet across a certain line and at that point,  interesting experiences that is worth posting will surely catch an eye to anyone.

Many are  into this medium of sharing anything , so the author decided to break into this means.  It maybe popular long ago but surely,  there's more that is worth posting  and I will find time to let you know of everything I will bump into.

May you enjoy browsing this page and I wish myself the best of luck and I hope you wish the same for me.

Allan

0 comments

Post a Comment