Mama lOves Me!!!!!  

Posted by allanloi


The long weekend gave me the chance to relax and spend time with my friends in  Gensan View resort.  It was Gian’s birthday. .   son of my friend Vince and Michelle.  We were invited to the celebration and as expected it was a bonding time not only for us adults but most especially to the kids who missed each other.
Like in most occasions and events I have attended . . .  I do make some observation around.  During this day I felt the longing of a mother’s care and affection for most mom’s in the resort was so caring and affectionate to their children.
As the saying goes “Mothers knows Best”. . in any situations they  have the ways to make things done.  Applying a lotion in their kids skin before plunging into the pool,  accompany them inside the pool or just simply stay near them, keeps on reminding them of the harm in case they run around,  wrapped them with towel to stay warm, feed them and change their clothes after are some of the sceneries I have enjoyed looking at.
The children are the center of their attention yet they are not deprived from enjoyment.  I saw the happiness in a mom’s eyes seeing their kids learn to swim and mingle with other children in the pool.  It was also the chance to take some memorable moments they and their children had in the resort.
I suddenly recalled the memories I had with my mom and yes those were the times when the family is still intact.  I wished it is still up to now but we cannot bring back the times instead just a remembrance of the moments shared with my mom.
What I am proud about Filipino motherhood is that it remained the same . . . the affection, love, care, and attention they give to their children never fades. It continues to grow as the stages elevate and it never ends.  Motherhood for Filipino mothers is a lifetime commitment to love their children no matter what it takes. . . and that makes them unique.



1 comments

thats my mama!!!

Post a Comment