When DaD cAres for Me  

Posted by allanloi

Others  may wonder as to  how fathers, dad's, tatays, tatangs, itays care for you or their kids. When I was in Barangay Baluan here in Gensan, I happen to witness how fathers handle and take care of their kids. I happen to get some photos and see for yourself how dads carry, hold hands and show their love for their children.
Different faces of father's love, care and protection to their children. This can be seen anywhere and everywhere for like all the mothers, fathers will always shield them from harm.
I feel envious for this scenery for I can hardly remember how my Dad cared, loved and shielded me like the fathers on the collage I have made.

But I still believe that all the fathers value their children so much and I want to share this short phase I happen to read as I was browsing some quotes of fatherhood.

Until you have a son of your own... you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son. You will never know the sense of honor that makes a man want to be more than he is and to pass something good and hopeful into the hands of his son. And you will never know the heartbreak of the fathers who are haunted by the personal demons that keep them from being the men they want their sons to be. by Kent Nerburn  


God Bless all the fathers in whole world and thanks to Ate Alma for sharing her camera to capture this beautiful photos of fatherhood.

3 comments

wow!! this is so touching, my friend! looking forward to your future sharings...

nice post, my father loves me too much even until now his still providing me he thinks that I need kahit matanda na ako..haha!

Enjoy blogging!

Thanks sir Orman and Ms. Cidy sa comments i hope to find some touching moments to share

Post a Comment